New Minifaces Player for PES 2017
![]() |
| PES 2017 Minifaces Convert From FIFA 19 for Micano Patch |
![]() |
| PES 2017 Minifaces Convert From FIFA 19 for Micano Patch |
Includes :
- ARSENAL
- MANCHESTER UNITED
- WATFORD
- ASTON VILLA
- OGC NICE
- SANTOS
- EINTACHT FRANKFURT
- RB LEIPZIG
- BOURNEMOUTH
- + M. KOZÁCIK & M. ŠKRTEL
Download PES 2017 Minifaces Convert From FIFA 19 for Micano Patch
* PES 2017 Micano Next Season Patch : https://bit.ly/2R3q6kp
How to Install?
- Download file & Extract them using WinRAR.
- Copy the MinifaceMICANO.CPK file to the download folder where your PES 2017 game is installed.
- Generally found in > "C:\Program Files (x86)\User\XxX\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2017\download".
- Then generate the DpFileList.bin file with DpFileList Generator by Baris (Put this CPK into the Last Checked).
- Play & Enjoy the Game!
Credits & Thanks to : Ramadhony Sugiarto


Welcome to buy FIFA coins from https://www.fifacoinszone.com. We will provide you with 100% satisfaction, fast delivery, security guarantee, etc. We also support a variety of payment methods to provide you with maximum convenience.
ReplyDeleteI read that Post and got it fine and informative. Liverpool
ReplyDeleteI read that Post and got it fine and informative. Liverpool
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. thevangtv
ReplyDelete